BANANA PUDDING SANDWICHES
Makes 40-50 sandwiches.
1 medium ripe banana
3 vanilla pudding cups (like the Snack Pack kind)
1 box Nilla wafers (11 ounces, about 80 wafers)
(Feel free to adjust the banana-to-pudding ratio to your taste!)
2. Add the pudding.
3. Microwave on high for about 1 minute.
This step is optional, but I love how this brings out the banana flavor
4. Mash the banana chunks and stir well.
5. Place pudding in refrigerator or freezer for a few minutes to cool and set.
6. Lay out half of the Nilla wafers flat-side up, then dollop pudding onto each wafer.
7. Place a wafer flat-side down on top of the pudding to make sandwiches.
8. Place sandwiches in refrigerator or freezer for a few minutes to cool and set.
9. Serve right out of the fridge. Enjoy!
*I was just short of Nilla crackers, so I had to supplement with a couple graham crackers. Use whatever you have on hand! I think these would go great with Ritz, too...
My room is now filled with the heavenly smell of banana. Natural banana. Yum!