|Betty Crocker Warm Delights--even better!|
I was inspired by slutty brownies--you know, layer of cookie dough, layer of Oreos, layer of brownie batter, baked to perfection? Well I had mini Chips Ahoy!, Oreos, and brownie mix. So why not make slutty Warm Delights?
Here's what I did:
BETTY CROCKER WARM DELIGHTS: SLUTTY HOT FUDGE BROWNIE
1 package Betty Crocker Warm Delights, Hot Fudge Brownie*
Water (for the brownie)
10 mini Chips Ahoy! (or any chocolate chip cookie... or any cookie, really...)
1. In a separate bowl, prepare brownie mix according to package directions. (Mix 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon of water with brownie mix.) Or you could use the bowl provided, if you're not too concerned with a chocolate chip cookie bottom :)
2. Place 7 Chips Ahoy! cookies in the bottom of the Warm Delights bowl.
3. Place 5 Oreos on top of the Chips Ahoy! cookies.
4. Pour brownie batter into bowl. Use a spoon to spread it around evenly and make sure it gets into the gaps between the cookies.
5. Cook brownie according to package directions (Microwave on high for about 45 seconds).
6. Remove brownie from microwave and top with remaining cookies, crushed, and hot fudge topping.
7. If you don't plan to cut the brownie, let it sit for 5 minutes (at least, that's what the package says), then enjoy! If you do plan to cut the brownie, let it cool before you do so. I sliced the brownie into 9 pieces, which were easy to remove from the bowl.
Note: There was just enough brownie batter to cover the cookies. You may want to try mixing crushed cookies directly into the batter, or just using one layer of cookies. You can also use candy bars, chocolate chips, or nuts in place of (or in addition to) the cookies!